National Co-operative Bank Bangalore Recruitment 2016
The National Co-operative Bank Ltd, Bangalore has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Grade 2, Attender Vacancies. There are almost 35 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 13th July 2016. For more details regarding the recruitment, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the Posts, the candidates need to refer the Eligibility Requirements that is necessary for applying for the post. The candidates must Possess 10th Class/B.Sc (PCM)/B.Com/BBM/ BCA/BE (IS / CS)/BA from recognised University with minimum aggregate marks. Applicants age limit should be maximum 35 years as on 10 April 2016. The Eligible candidates need to apply through Offline Mode before the last date. The Last Date to the receipt of sending hard copy of the application is 22 July 2016.
- Junior Assistant Grade 2: Aspirants should possessB.Sc (PCM)/B.Com/BBM/ BCA/BE (IS / CS)/BA from recognised University with minimum aggregate marks
- Attender: Candidates Should have 10th Class from any recognised School/Board
Age Limit: The candidates age Limit should be below 35 years. The candidates can refer the Official notification to get the post wise age Limit Details.
Name of the Organisation: National Co-operative Bank Ltd Bangalore
Name of The Posts: Junior Assistant Grade 2, Attender
Number of Vacancies: 35
Official Website: www.ncbl.org.in
Mode of Application: Offline
Last Date: 13 July 2016 and the Last Date for the receipt of sending hard copy of application is 22 July 2016
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- General category candidates and Rs.400/- for Reserved category candidates through online/offline mode.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test and the Interview.
Procedure to Apply for National Co-operative Bank Bangalore Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for National Co-operative Bank Bangalore Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: NO 73/1, GANDHI BAZAAR MAIN ROAD, GANDHI BAZAAR, BENGALURU 560004